Monday, February 15, 2010

Tokunaga Chinami

Featuring: Tokunaga Chinami from Hello!Project!!!!

Name:Tokunaga Chinami

名前:徳永 千奈美 (とくがな ちなみ)

Birthday: 22.05.1992 (DD/MM/YY)

Horoscope: Gemini

Zodiac: Monkey

Birthplace:Kanagawa, Japan

Family:well...not that I know of...(XD)


Present Groups: Berryz Kobo, ZYX!- gamma

Movie:

Koinu Dan no Monogatari (2002)

Promise Land ~Clovers no Daibouken! (2004)

Rumours:

I did some research on Tokunaga and it seems like she had a scandal with Akanishi Jin from the Johnny's Entertainment group KAT-TUN. It seems like the guy in his 20s was rumoured to have a relationship *erhem* with a then 14 year old Tokunaga...and as a punishment from his agency, Akanishi Jin was sent to England for 6 months. (O.O) It was covered by the Johnny's Jimusho (Johnny's agency) and it was said that the trip to England was educational for Akanishi. Now that's harsh. But I doubt that that was true, since if it was true, Tokunaga should also have a punishment from Hello!Project...right? (O.O)

Erm okay, there was another rumour which I picked up on facebook...it seems like Tokunaga lost her phone, (or was it stolen?) and someone picked it up. Inside the phone are all the contact numbers of C-ute members and BerryzKobo members, as well as pictures of her idols colleagues having fun with her and some things that arent supposed to be heard by the public. But it seems like this person who picked up the phone wants to defame BerryzKobo and has handed videos of the team of 7 girls saying that their fans are annoying to the news. I wonder if that is true...(O.O) but some people have believed those videos on the news and have started to turn anti-Berryz Kobo...*OUCH* but please, I don't really think this is true, cause if it is, they should just quit from the entertainment industry already. Without fans, idols won't survive and I'm sure they understand that. It's either that, or they are just fed-up with the tens of stalkers that follow them everywhere they go...no freedom and thus frustration. but being idols, they should be ready to give up that priveliege of freedom huh....(O.O) oh well...

Comments:

When I first started Berryz Kboo, Tokunaga was one of the last person that I looked at. Probably because she's rather average...(apologies to all Tokunaga hardcore fans) but upon closer look, she's rather pretty. She has to face of a Japanese lady, very recognisable in fact through her sharp nose and the way her eyes curve up when she smiles and I'm sure she'll grow up to be a wonderful lady. I also had a hard time remembering her surname...most probably cause Tokunaga is quite hard to memorize....*YIPES* Chinami is a wonderful first name and I was hooked to the name when I learned about it, so I keep going "Chinami Chinami" in my head until I realised that I should be using her surname (=.=) I'm so lame.

About her voice, I have not really heard her sing before, but in the Berryz Kobo single (the 9th I think) "Piriri to Yukou" (it's super uber cute for those who have not heard it) we hear her sing a single sentence, and I think her voice is quite adorable. But that's was when she was younger...for her latest voice, hear the song "ZYX! fly high" by ZYX!-gamma...she gets a few lines in the chorus and I think her voice is pretty mature compared to what was in "Piriri to Yukou"...(^<)(XD)


So that's all for this post! Hope you've fallen in love with this idol! Once again, her name is TOKUNAGA CHINAMI!!!

To know her more, please visit her fanclub in crunchyroll with this link!:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Chinami_Tokunaga

XOXO


Ps, if you people are wondering how we choose the people to post, we do it by lottery...(XD) Now we're focusing on Hey!Say!JUMP members and C-ute and Berryz Kobo members. Sorry, but until these member are complete, you'll have to wait for the profiles of the other people. Honto ni Gomenasai Ne....(^^)


No comments:

Post a Comment