Thursday, February 11, 2010

Introduction

Well, as the title says, spread the love! This blog is solely meant for advertising Japanese entertainment. As many know, the world now is shaken up by Korean music and bands such as SHINee, DBSK, 2am, WonderGirls, FT Island etc etc (sorry to all Korean fans whose favourite bands are not listed) are going international, while Japanese music is still confined within the states of Japan. So what I'm gonna do on this blog is to SPREAD THE LOVE!!!! (XD)

When I have time, I'll try to update since I'm really really busy...each time I post, I'll be advertising an actor/singer/dancer, though most likely I'll be doing either Johnny's or Hello!Project. If you would like me to do one of your favourite members, you can request me to do so, (shout out in my tagbox!) but I can't guarantee that my research will be as good as yours (^^). And so...I think that'll be all for now! Hope that all of you will support this blog as well as your superstars in Japan!!!!! (^<) XOXO oh yeah, my friend just dug up this video not too long ago...and WOAH, IT'S AMAZING! Featuring: OHTANI IKUE!
(voice actress of pokemon: PIKACHU! in POKEMON)

Here's the link on yt: (ps, if you don't know what yt is, it's YOUTUBE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7-jaFCjP9E

leave your comments in the tagbox! YOROSHIKU~~~~

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Yoroshiku. Just found your blog while helping a friend look for a Yamada Ryosuke Vid at a Concert Dancing in a kimono??.. xD

    ReplyDelete