Friday, February 12, 2010

Morimoto Shintaro

Okay, here's my introduction to my first Johnny's member:

Name: Morimoto Shintaro

名前:森本 慎太郎 (もりもと しんたろう)

Birthday: 15.07.1997 (DD/MM/YY)

Horoscope: Cancer

Zodiac: Ox

Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan

Family: Morimoto Ryutaro (Older brother; Johnny’s)

Younger sister

Shiba Inu (Snow Prince~melody of forbidden love)



Groups: Snow Prince Gasshoudan, Johnny's Junior (Is he out of it already, I don't know, sry)

Drama:

Juken no Kami-sama (2007)

Battery (2008)

Koishite Akuma (2009)

Hataraku Gon! (2009)


Movie: Snow prince ~Melody of forbidden love~ (2009)

Rumours:

Okay, I'm not too sure when it happened, but this guy was rumoured to have a girlfriend at about 12 years old (? Not to sure, but woah, that's young) and he met with her at a park everyday ( I think. but now THAT's romantic)

Comments:

When I first found out about this guy, I was like "He looks average and normal." But after hearing him open his mouth and sing, I was seriously amazed by his talent. (duh, or else how would he get into Johnnys?) He was in Johnny's Junior (whether he's still in it, I'm not very sure, but if you know, please correct me) and he sang some solo parts of a song...his voice is quite high though. (XD) Charm point is definitely "Cute!"

Morimoto has participated in many dramas at this young age. PRO! For his latest movie (Snow Prince ~Melody of forbidden love~) , he sung a song with his group "Snow Prince Gasshoudan" entitled "Snow Prince". [Yeah, I know...(=.=)] But my review on that is...AMAZING! When I first heard him singing, I was like "Is this for real?" and when I watched the video that went along with the movie, I nearly cried. It was very, very touching. However, the movie was released in either November (or was it December?) in Japan last year, so avid fans would have to wait for this movie to have a DVD released...watch the trailers in youtube. I watched it, and boy oh boy am I waiting for this movie to come out, with english subs!

~END~


Hope all of you learned more about this guy! If you like him, please support him and watch his dramas and songs (^<)


XOXO


PS all my information is taken from wikipedia.org and wiki.d-addicts.com and all the pictures I take from are either from the google or yahoo search engine


2 comments:

  1. shintarou-chan is still a Jr. not debut yet =) i think johnny-shachou has a rule for debuts....most of them only debut when they are 17 in Shouwa years...and HeiSei....JUMP is the first and the youngest was ryuutarou(12yr)...shintarou-chan is too young XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehhh...I didn't know that. I thought that he officially debuted the moment he joined "Snow Prince Gasshoudan"...(O.O) thanks for telling me...hahas. Morimoto Ryutaro is my idol (^<) but he isn't exactly the youngest person I know to debut...(O.Olll) but all the same, he's amazing (^^) so, once again, thank you!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete