Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Umeda Erika

Okay I've decided to reply to the nice people who left comments on the blog via post so as to prevent overflooding of the tagbox from now onwards...(XD)

♪~YiK~♪ : (O.O) but Morimoto Shintaro is having so many projects already, like his movie "Snow Prince" and all...you mean they can actually act in movies without calling that a debut? (O.Olll) that's a little...mean....(><)

(Ohhhkay, i accidentally replied to another one on the tagbox...sorry for overflooding)

Oh and from now on, I shall be posting the top songs of the Oricon Charts each week (I'll try my best but not all the time since I'm a very busy person [XD]) Since I live here in Si
ngapore, every Sunday night on the radio channel 93.3FM, there's a session called "J-pop Daisuki" from 10.30pm to 11pm. (Yes, I know it's really late and the next day is a school day, but to all Singaporeans, please please PLEASE try to listen to that channel and boost the popularity of that session! Who knows, if it's popular enough, it might even become longer! (^<) ) but anyways, on this session, the DJ will announce the top songs in the Oricon Charts and play them, as well as recommend a song for all J-pop lovers to listen to. ( Hey, that's all anyone can get out of half an hour) So I'll try to record down all the songs in the Oricon charts and post it by the next day (^^)

YOSH!!! moving on to the star of today...


Introducing Umeda Erika from Hello!Project!:


PS Umeda Erika is a graduated member of Hello! Project, but even though she has already, left, please continue to support her ex-teams and miss her dearly as she'll be back in the entertainment industry very very soon! (^<)

Name: Umeda Erika

名前:梅田 えりか (うめだえりか)

Birthday: 24.05.1991 (DD/MM/YY)

Horoscope: Gemini

Zodiac: Ram

Birthplace: Minami-Ku, Yokohama, Japan

Family: well, not that I know of...(O.O)

Past Groups: ZYX, C⁰-ute, ZYX-gamma


Rumours:

YEAH! Umeda has been a great superstar and throughout her years as an idol, she doesnt have any rumours to let people badmouth about! GO GO UMEDA!!!! (^^)

Comments:

Sheesh, I wonder what happened to my computer...it didn't save this piece and in the end I have to retype all over again...(><) but anyways let's continue with the lovely Umeda Erika!!! (^<) Actually, she didn't really catch much of my attention when I first started to know C⁰-ute. Well, I didnt really notice her until I watched Massara Blue Jeans where she got to sing one of the front lines, then I realised that she looked different cause in the later PVs, she has long hair but the frontial PVs, she had short hair. So I started to notice her more and try to hear more of her single lines in songs...and boy did I NOT regret that! Her voice in the debut of ZYX completely shook me out of my mind. It was so clear cut and I could hardly recognise that it is the same person singing! (oh yeah, the song is entitled "Shiroi Tokyo". If you want to listen to Umeda's voice, you can search it up on youtube...she's the one with the white cap and long hair [^^])

But about her voice when she debuted within C⁰-ute...it's abit uncontrolled. Not that I'm saying that I don't like her voice, but it fluxes now and then which makes it a little hard for me to like it consistently...as in, her voice is suitable for some songs while the rest is not that suitable. But there are songs that I like to hear her sing, for example "Bokura no Kagayaki", a three person singing song (what's the shortened form called? I know 2 people singing is called a duet...[XD]) which Umeda, Okai Chisato and Arihara Kanna sings together. That, is really nice (^^)

okay, here's an extra picture of Umeda...After I stared at this picture for quite some time, I realised that she looks like a English person...(O_Olll) Tell me what you think and leave a tag in the tagbox!!! (^<)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment