Friday, March 5, 2010

Takahata Misaki

(28.03.2010)

Okay, this week's post ...plus the first time weekly Oricon charts posting!!!!!!!!! (^^)

PS, this info is from http://www.jpopasia.com/charts/, and to those who don't know what Oricon charts are, in means "Original Confidence Inc" in which they total up the sales of the CDs of registered shops and then total up the number of sales, determining which song is the most popular...it's very helpful to the entertainment industry, so it's determined weekly...i think Oricon is present in other countries too (^^) but never heard of...only in Japan...I guess (><) In this week's Japan, the 1st 3 songs are:

1. Watari Roka Hashiri Tai by Akkanbe Hashi
2. Troublemaker by Arashi
3. Alright! HEARTCATCH PRECURE! by Ikeda Ayu and Kuda Mayu

YOSHI~grats to ARASHI for staying top 3 in the Oricon charts for 3 weeks consecutively! *hahas* wow...they sure are popular, staying in the Oricon charts top 3 for so long...now that's what i call PRO!!!! (XD) they have already been in the entertainment industry for 11 years now...and they're still freaking popular. GO GO ARASHI!!!

righty, now the recommended song by the DJ...preeeeesenting Shimizu Shouta (清水 翔太), a 21 year old singer who writes his own songs...his song of today will be "Journey"...woah so young and so successful. (XD) please support him! to be truthful, i don't know much about him either...*laughs* but nvm, just listen to his song (^<) the DJ said that he isnt very pretty or handsome, but I heard the song, and I think his voice is quite okay, so...let's go listen again!!!! *dashes to youtube* Now moving on to the idol of the day...

Hahas (^^) I added this guy on the day before I got my friend to do the lottery and out he came!!! (XD) Introducing TAKAHATA MISAKI!!!!

PS, I have no idea why, the lottery decided 2 people who have already been out of the entertainment industry twice in a row...yes, I apologise sincerely, Takahata-san is already out of the entertainment industry for quite somewhile...(TT^TT) but nevertheless, his fan clubs are still alive and raring to see him once in their lifetimes...to his fans, I will support you all the way! お~~~


Name: Takahata Misaki

名前: 髙畑 (たかはた みさき)

Birthday: 07.08.1993 (DD/MM/YY)

Horoscope: Leo

Zodiac: Rooster

Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan

Family: wellllll...nope, none that is posted...

Past Groups: Nakayama Yuma with B.I shadow

Drama: Scrap Teacher (2008)

Rumours:

*Sobs sobs Shiku shiku* Takahata Misaki has spent too short a time in the entertainment industry to enter the world of rumours...but anyways, it's great that he has a clean record after seeing his role in Scrap Teacher, so...YAY for Takahata for keeping his record clean! (^^)

Comments:

I dunno...when I first saw him, it was when I was watching Scrap Teacher. My first impression was like "Oh gawd, bad person alert! bad person alert! HATE HATE HATE!!!" and stuff (please watch Scrap Teacher to understand what I'm talking about! It's a Japanese drama, but it's not overly dramatic like some dramas I know...)...but when I watched the Hey Say JUMP live concerts and he was in it singing "School Kakumei", his lively personality shook me...well, at least I realised that I shouldn't be judging him by his role in the dramas...(XD)

well, I'm also quite surprised that the fact that he doesn't have any rumours, since well, he was playing a couple role in Scrap Teacher and all, so I thought that he might have rumours with the girl he was playing his roles with. but hey, for some reason, no rumours appeared with him and that girl, but it was Yamada Ryosuke and that girl...(=.=lll) that's pathetic....

hahas, but overall, I think that Takahata played his character well in the drama...he looked exactly like his role (lols, obviously, or else how would my 'bad person alert' be turned on so well? [XD]) he has quite the pretty face...but if I stare at his face too long, it gives me the creeps so...*shrugs* but anyways, even though he has graduated from the entertainment industry, please continue to support this talented guy!!! (^<) PS, Takahata graduated from Johnny's because he wants to dedicate himself more to his studies. so Takahata, please do your fans proud by coming first in your level!!! (^^) がんばれ!おおお!!!!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment