Sunday, April 11, 2010

Natsuyaki Miyabi

(11.04.2010)

This week's Oricon charts says~~~~

1. Sakura Girl by NEWS
2. Gold by UVERworld
3. Solanin by Asian Kung-Fu Generation

grats to KAT-TUN for being first!!! As what the DJ said, the song Sakura Girl tells about a story where a girl leaves a guy, and the guy being unable to let go of the girl, writes and sings about this girl, describing her as pretty as a sakura. Talk about ROMANTIC~~~ (XD)

Gold by UVERworld is amazingly PUNK. as in, I'm not really attracted to these kind of songs, but I feel like they're trying to act English Rock in this song...but anyways, it's proved good to be second on the Oricon charts, so...*shrugs*

Asian Kung-Fu Generation...what kind of name is that? ROFL. I had a hard time swallowing the name, but nvm, the song is still good and I like the title....Solanin (XD)

The recommended songs...well, I didnt catch the songs at first, but my senior, an apparent INSANE fan of j-pop caught all of the names, even though they werent read out...yes she knows practically all the songs, so a big thanks to her!!! so here are the songs:

- Neiro by KAT-TUN
- Zanzou by Flumpool (O_Olll)
- Swan Song by Kinki Kids

Oh and PS, about the previous post, I accidentally posted it in a draft that was dated back in March. So about the birthday thingy, I'm SO SORRY!!!! Apologies to all Morimoto Ryutaro fans (including me, which I'm so sorry for)...(TT^TT)

Idol for the day is: Natsuyaki Miyabi!!! (^^)


Name: Natsuyaki Miyabi

名前:夏焼 雅 (なつやき みやび)

Birthday: 25.08.1992 (DD/MM/YY)

Horoscope: Virgo

Zodiac: Monkey

Birthplace: Chiba, Japan

Present Groups: Berryz Kobo, Buono!, Sexy Otonajan, Aa! (Second Generation)

Past Groups: Aa! (First Generation)

Drama: Little Hospital (2003)

Movie:

Koinu Dan no Monogatari ( 2002)

Promise Land ~ Clovers no Daibouken~(2004)

Rumours:

Yepp yepp!!! Finally a good juicy rumour to gossip about!!! (XD) I'm such a sadist...but anyways, here's the scoop.

In the year 2007, Natsuyaki Miyabi, or someone that resembles Natsuyaki Miyabi, was caught in close contact, embracing and kissing a guy in public. Here are some snap shots below.
























Some people identified the guy as Inoo Kei of the then recently debuted Johnny's group, Hey Say JUMP. However, some other rumours say that the person in the photos are Fukuda Saki, an actress, who looks just like Natsuyaki when she is kissing. Here's a picture of Fukuda Saki and her kissing...





















And to see if they really are alike, here's a picture of them side by side. Natsuyaki Miyabi is on the left, and Fukuda Saki is on the right.











So, whaddya think? leave a comment or a tag! (^<) Here's some websites you might wanna visit if you're interested in more of this scandal: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=article&topic=459 http://totallyhelloproject.wordpress.com/2008/06/02/rumors-of-natsuyaki-miyabi-scandal/ http://forums.hellproject.com/index.php?topic=182.0 http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-222378/natsuyaki-miyabi-scandal/

Comments:

Comments time! I actually like Natsuyaki alot when I first watched her in the PV "Honto no Jibun" by Buono! She was extremely pretty and yeah, she still is. She was actually the first one that caught my eye in the PV, but I still like Suzuki better...(><) She has the older sister look which is really comforting...(XD) She first debuted in Aa! (first generation) and had VERY VERY little parts because Suzuki was the lead singer with Tanaka Reina. She had only a 1 word solo I think...(><) but when she was later put in the team Berryz Kobou, she became a lead singer, and like WOW, hear her voice in Special Generation...AMAZING!!! Then subsequently, she remains one of the lead singers in the team...But you can't blame her for having talent...*laughs* I really like her voice...but it's hard to tell it apart from Suzuki Airi's...when they sing together in Buono!, I always have a hard time telling the difference between the voices...but that just proves that she has a great voice right? (XD)

Oh and I also had a major mix-up on her age...cause I thought she was born in about 1993 or 1994...and it turned out that she was born in 1992...MAJOR SHOCK. guess that she just looks young...*hmph* *jealous* ....lols...i think it's due to her super smooth skin then I thought she was quite young...*laughs* Hmmm...after I read up on her scandal...i kinda changed my impression of Natsuyaki...cause I thought she wa a really pure girl with good attitude and all...but when I saw it I was like..."hmm, maybe she's the type in the manga that always put on make-up and go against the school rules or something..." (><) which I think it's not true, cause hello??!!! look at that face and tell me she's not good? (XD) but it's not for me to decide what my impression of her is right? tell me what you think of her and leave a tag in the tagbox!!! (XD) XOXO

3 comments: